1. SHINee greeted in all sorts of languages
2. Onew and Taemin’s passport photos were showed (to the audience).
3. Key has a room in the dorm just for his clothes; Taemin complained that Key has too many clothes
4. Loneliest moment? Key - When he has nothing to do, alone in the hotel in overseas.
5. Hyori-unnie wish to date by walking along the river but is afraid photos are taken (by paparazzi). Jonghyun said that (she) shouldn’t date at parks and rivers; but date at home instead.
6. Minho joined in halfway. Talking about acting skills, Jongho kept joking/fooling around.
7. Minho always dilligently practices his acting skills. He will study his lines and practice during his flight.
8. They performed Seesaw live; Jonghyun sang a part of Hye-ya.
9. SHINee talked a lot, really noisy kekeke Minho seems a bit tired/exhausted; When they were performing on the stage, Key said something which caused Taemin to laugh and hit him back. But Key’s innocent look was really cute.
10. Talking about passports, they discussed about their real names too. Hyori asked “Who is Kim Kibum?”. Key seemed really awkward/helpless - he commented that he got a shock when he heard his real name being called out like that… He helpless look was so cute! When Hyori-unnie asked whose stage name is different from their actual name, Key pointed at Onew and said “This person is called Lee Jinki!” Then Onew responded “Hello everyone! I am Lee Jinki!” Cute Cute!
Source: 9142 | Kor-Chi : Ring花椰菜 | Chi-Eng : soundtracklove@soompi